RE: Which ORM tool for Windows with Microsoft SQL Server 7/2000/2005.

Btw, in Zend Framework while we based our adapter interface on PDO we allow for adapters which are not based on PDO (via quackable interfaces).
DB2, Oracle and MySQLi are supported in that way as well as of course many PDO drivers.
You can easily take one of those native DB adapters and make them work with the sql server for PHP driver.
Andi