php 5.3 namespace issue ...

Hi, All,

I'm Eric

Recently I downloaded php 5.3 snapshot and continues to update to lastest version.
I found an issue with namespace that won't work with few lastest snapshot.

This is code sample copied from php manual - Using namespaces : Aliasing and Importing

<?php
namespace foo;
use My\Full\Classname as Another;

// this is the same as use My\Full\NSname as NSname
use My\Full\NSname;

// importing a global class
use \ArrayObject;

$obj = new namespace\Another; // instantiates object of class foo\Another
$obj = new Another; // instantiates object of class My\Full\Classname
NSname\subns\func(); // calls function My\Full\NSname\subns\func
$a = new ArrayObject(array(1)); // instantiates object of class ArrayObject
// without the "use \ArrayObject" we would instantiate an object of class foo\ArrayObject
?>

---
here is my code

<?php
namespace {
class Q {}
}

namespace my\lib {
class Q {}
}

using \Q;

Fatal error: Cannot use POP as PP because the name is already in use in E:\var\php53\index.php on line 110

Thanks,

Eric Lee