Where can I find a working version of php_sqlite3.dll

Hello everyone.
A few days ago I had to migrate my project from linux to windows. It is using the sqlite3 extension, to access sqlite3 database files.

Problem is, I can't find the extension dll (php_sqlite3.dll).
I found one on a chinese website. It works but it is crashing on some very simple queries (SELECT * FROM table WHERE 1).

I don't care which version of php5 I have to use as long as I can get that damn extension to work.

I was used to finding my binaries on pecl4win, but since it's dead, I'm lost.

Can somebody help me?

PS: I don't want to use pdo to access my db files.
--
Erwan Martin
French PHP lover.