Re: Missing extensions from windows installer of PHP 5.2.8

Hi Ambrish,

These extensions are part of the PECL extension library, not the core
PHP distribution. While the build team is working out a better build
system for the PECL libraries on Windows, we are not distributing PECL
libraries with PHP releases for the time being. Please see this
announcement on php.net:

http://www.php.net/archive/2008.php#id2008-12-10-1

Thanks!

John Mertic