Re: LoadModule statement can not be included

Hi Varuna,

I have PHP/Apache 2.2.8 on Vista running. On my drive, PHP is installed in C:\PHP and Apache is installed in C:\Apache. Looking over your details, I am concerned about the "Load Module..." line and the "sapi" in the PHP path. Was that intended? Also, you may also want to change the dll used to load PHP.

Here is how my httpd.conf file reads:
LoadModule php5_module "C:/php/php5apache2_2.dll"

And at the end of the httpd.conf file:
PHPIniDir "C:/PHP/"

That last line, of course, ensures that Apache uses the INI file in the PHP directory.

I hope this helps!!

Jeff

From: "Varuna Seneviratna" <varunaseneviratna@xxxxxxxxx>