Re: IE/ IIS / PHP - Form posted twice in case of redirection

I think this must be some kind of PHP ISAPI or IE bug.

If I replace this:

header('Location:'. $url);
exit;

WIth

echo "<script language='javascript'>\n";
echo "location.replace('$url');\n";
echo "</script>";

Then the double post does NOT HAPPEN.

----- Original Message ----- From: Dan Shirah