Re: MySQL on Windows

http://myprojects.srhost.info
eric{at}myprojects{dot}srhost{dot}info
----- Original Message -----
From: "S. Buffn" <softbuff@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:01 PM
Subject:  MySQL on Windows

: Hello,
:
: I have encountered the problem with running MySQL Server 5.0 with PHP 5 and
: Apache2 on Windows XP.
: Everrything seems to be ok, so  Apacheh is running, also together with php.
: If I run php -m it shows the library for MySQL is included. Even if I run
: php.exe -f index.php
: it run in console.
:
: But as for web browser it shows error:
:
: PHP is running
: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\Program
: Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\index.php on line 6
:
: As for the php.ini file the lines regarding this are:
:
: extension_dir="C:\php\ext\"
: ...
: extension=php_mysql.dll
:
: Please if someone knows where did I go wrong let me know. Thanks a lot for
: any hints.
:
: Jan
:
:

Did you turned on startup_errors ?
Please it on so that any errors when startup apache get displayed.

Where is the libmysql.dll ?
Is it on %path% so that it get found when apache startup ?

: --
: PHP Windows Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
: