Re: Re: PECL SVN Extension Setup Help

Jake Conk wrote:
> Elizabeth,
>
> Thanks for your detailed setup instructions. I have a few questions. I
> am running the PHP 5.2.5 here for Apache 2, I got this all setup by
> just downloading the latest wamp package from
> http://www.wampserver.com so how do I figure out if I'm running a
> threaded or non-threaded version of PHP?
>
> Also, you said the svn extension is just a wrapper. Does that mean its
> just calling svn commands on my computer and not really using SVN code
> to communicate with the SVN servers?
>
> Thanks,
> - Jake

No - by a wrapper it means it's talking in C to the svn client libs.  If
you're using apache2 then you have the thread safe or normal php
compile.  I really would suggest you use the official PHP installer and
apache installer instead of wamp, which we don't really provide support
for - the php installer allows you to choose the extensions you want to
use...  if you have additional trouble please contact wamp.

Thanks,
Elizabeth