Problem in validation image code

Hi PHP-Stars,

Hope you know about validation image code. Any way I will explain about it.

Validation image code (Email spam) is an image where it will contain
randomly generated string. After every refreshment of page the image will be
shown with a different string.

For example: User will be asked to enter the code before he submits the
page. If the user enters mismatch code then we have to show a message for
entering the correct code shown in the image. This is because virus programs
will not know what string is there in the image. Only human recognizes the
string and can enter the correct value.

Now the problem I am facing is I am not able to implement globalization
i.e., I am not able to display other than English letters in the dynamic
image. When I gone through the php website, I got the function
"imagepsencodefont()". I don't know how to use it. The manual provided in
that website is not sufficient.

Could anybody provide me complete solution on this in windows environment?
Any other suggestions to implement the same alternatively.

Thanks in advance.

Jeganath Ramachandran

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@xxxxxxxxx and delete this mail.