Seeking a function, class or other means to save the current PHP page as an HTML file on the server.

Hello,

I am seeking a function, class or other means to save the current PHP
page as an HTML file on the server.

The user, via a button, could then 'download' this page much like if
they had gone to their "File... Save Page As.." menu to save it locally.

This is for a (dynamic) page that I have written in PHP that formats and
presents some query results - and the results presented vary based on
the user's selection of parameters on an earlier page.

Any suggestions?

This 'one click' menu is for users "resistant" to learning how to do the
"File... Save Page As..." method...

Thanks in advance!

----------
Regards,