Erreor message in Apache when using PHP 5.2.5

Hello!

I've upgraded PHP from 5.1.4 to 5.2.5 (to solve an Apache problem when there
is an inadvertent double-click on a link). This was successful, as the
problem is now solved.
When I used 'restart' to restart the Apache server, I got no error message.
However, when I tried to stop Apache and start it again, I got an error
message stating that the zend_unmangle_property_name_ex entry  cannot be
found in php5ts.dll, and I got this message again each time I restarted
Apache (Apache2.2) yesterday, but not today (the message has disappeared).
Even when there was an error message  it seems that Apache was working
normally nonetheless. I made sure that the php5ts.dll used is the right
version for 5.2.5. Any idea?

Thanks for any explanation!

Also, it would be nice, for the Windows binary download, to provide details
on parameters used when compiling it (and on extensions included: actually,
using the "installer" package is supposed to be simpler, but it is more
complex, because it does not include all extensions included in the zip
download, and you have to realize this, and to download missing extensions
in addition...)