PHP stopped working (possible inetpub folder problem?)

This is a long shot, but...

I'm running PHP5.2.5 on Win2000 with IIS 5.0. PHP was working fine until
yesterday -- when I might have accidentally moved some files around in the
inetpub folder (b/c of a super-sensitive touchpad on my laptop :< I wasn't
swift enough to hit "undo" after that happened.

Now, when I try to open PHP files in Internet Explorer, I just see the PHP
code. I don't think I've messed up IIS -- it seems to be running fine -- and
I don't think I messed up the PHP525 or WINNT folders. I'm guessing this
problem might be because of the folders I possibly moved in inetpub --- but
maybe there's another reason that I'm not seeing? Any ideas?

Does anyone know how the inetpub folder is *supposed* to be organized?
Here's my current directory structure:

-Inetpub
 |-AdminScripts
 |-ftproot
 |-iissamples
   |-homepage
     |-themes
   |-sdk
     |-admin
     |-asp
       |-applications
       |-components
       |-database
       |-docs
       |-interaction
       |-simple
       |-transactional
 |-mailroot
 |-Scripts
 |-webpub
 |-wwwroot
   |-php_files

If this structure is messed up, can you tell me how I should move the
folders to get PHP working again? Alternatively, I'm thinking of just
re-installing PHP, and if that doesn't work, and possibly reformatting my
hard drive and reinstalling Win2000.

Thanks in advance for any help!