Von: Lewis Kapell [mailto:lkapell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Dezember 2007 17:09
An: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re:  Optimization/Benchmarking tools?

John,

Thanks for the tip.  In just a short time, this tool helped me to find
the big bottlenecks in my scripts.

However, as far as I can tell, the Xdebug profiler gives no information
on the loading/parsing phase of PHP script execution.  I would like to
determine how much benefit I can get by taking steps to reduce PHP file
sizes, for example (removing comments, breaking up large classes into
several files, etc.) or by refactoring the code so that I can use
exclusively require() instead of require_once().

Can anyone suggest a tool for measuring this?

Thank you,

Lewis Kapell
Computer Operations
Seton Home Study School