RE: PHP Install problems

Hello Bob,

Regarding the "MSI" file, it seems that you have downloaded the Apache
'source code' used for compiling into executable binaries. I believe that
you want the precompiled Win32 binaries available at this link:
http://apache.tradebit.com/pub/httpd/binaries/win32/apache_2.2.6-win32-x86-n
o_ssl.msi

Delete the Apache files that you have now and install the .msi file from the
link above; ensure that the lines below are in your httpd.conf file.
Hopefully that will get you going in the right direction.

These lines should be present in your Apache httpd.conf file:
In the section:
<IfModule mime_module>
	AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .html
</IfModule>

# Other PHP-specific parameters at the end of httpd.conf:
# the path to PHP on your machine may be different
	PHPIniDir "C:/PHP/"
# again your path may be different
	LoadModule php5_module "C:/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll"

Jeff