Re: PHP Windows Installer maintainer finally joins the list

> > My only pet hate is probably out of your control.  I would like PEAR to
> > respect my directory choices, instead of using C:\php5 for downloads, no
> > matter what I set.
>
> It should pick the installation directory of PHP by default from my
> experience; but you might want to ask the PEAR folks about that one.

It should, but it doesn't.  It's fine for installing PEAR itself (using
($default as the directory), but it puts downloaded files in the default
location of "C:\php5"  It might only be support files (docs, etc), it's
been a while since I had to install and correct it.

--
Niel Archer