Re: Help with if

Stephen wrote:
i did take out the ) after them both and it still is not working. I have copy and pasted it, I just removed the huge blog of info that was given from PayPal that is not important.

Make sure you have display_errors on and error_reporting is set to E_ALL in your php.ini. Without those you're not getting the full picture.

Also try viewing the source of the page that is output. Are you seeing any PHP code in it?

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/

"Stut" <stuttle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:46B73D4B.9070109@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Stephen wrote:
i'm tryin to get the if command to work on my site so that I can get the buttons to show for registering if a certain user is at the first rank.

The current code that I have is as follows;

</php
if ($rank) !== Unregistered) {
Curious PHP tag, you don't want the ) after $rank and Unregistered I'm guessing should be in quotes. I suggest you copy/paste your code instead of re-typing it (assuming you re-typed it).

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/