Re: Help with if

Stephen wrote:
i'm tryin to get the if command to work on my site so that I can get the buttons to show for registering if a certain user is at the first rank.

The current code that I have is as follows;

</php
if ($rank) !== Unregistered) {

Curious PHP tag, you don't want the ) after $rank and Unregistered I'm guessing should be in quotes. I suggest you copy/paste your code instead of re-typing it (assuming you re-typed it).

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/