From: Niel Archer [mailto:spam-free@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 9:00 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Windows 2k3 sp2 and mssql error

Hi

I know very little about IIS, but I do know that "it fails" doesn't tell us
much of anything.  We need details. What are the actual errors reported.
Have you tried running it from A without using IIS under the same conditions
as "another script that connects up to B using the same settings, not
through IIS" If, as it seems you mean, that was via the command line then
the settings were likely subtly different (user would probably be
different).  At a guess, I'd say your problem is either
configuration/installation of the module, or user based.
--
Niel Archer