Re: Windows 2k3 sp2 and mssql error

Hi

I know very little about IIS, but I do know that "it fails" doesn't tell
us much of anything.  We need details. What are the actual errors
reported.  Have you tried running it from A without using IIS under the
same conditions as "another script that connects up to B using the same
settings, not through IIS" If, as it seems you mean, that was via the
command line then the settings were likely subtly different (user would
probably be different).  At a guess, I'd say your problem is either
configuration/installation of the module, or user based.
--
Niel Archer