Re: Sybase

Hi

> I see. Which files do you suggest I copy then?

I have no idea. I've never used Sybase so wouldn't know what files are
there.

> When doing a quick search through the Sybase folder I didn't see
> anything relating to PHP, just connectors for ADO.NET, ODBC, ...

It wouldn't be relating to PHP. It's the Sybase client library that the
PHP extension is compiled/linked against.  It *might* be called
something like libsybase.dll, or it may not even exist in that
installation.

Their web-site lists the following components in the developers SDK:

Open Client
Embedded SQL/C
Embedded SQL/COBOL
jConnect for JDBC
ODBC Driver for Adaptive Server Enterprise
OLE DB Provider for Adaptive Server Enterprise
ADO.NET for Adaptive Server Enterprise

three of which you've already identified.

Niel