Re: Sybase

Niel Archer wrote:
Hi

There shouldn't be a problem with that, it all runs under the same user on Windows XP, so access issues shouldn't be occuring. The Open Client is located in C:\sybase and PHP is located in C:\wamp\php.

It's not a user/permission issue, but where PHP will look.  Years ago I
tried "tidying" up the MySQL libraries so that I only had one set to
keep up to date.  PHP wouldn't run without a copy in its directory, even
though they were in the PATH and the user had permission to use them.

Niel

I see. Which files do you suggest I copy then?
When doing a quick search through the Sybase folder I didn't see anything relating to PHP, just connectors for ADO.NET, ODBC, ...

Ben