From: Alejandro G. [mailto:agarrammone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 31 May 2007 03:31
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Configuring and send mails in winxp??

Neil, I'm doing this, I wrote some code with a basic use of the function mail, the code itself its sending the mail (the function finish ok) but I never receive the mail.

Here's my php.ini configuration the the mail function.

[mail function]
; For Win32 only.
SMTP = smtp.fibertel.com.ar
; for Win32 only
smtp_port = 25
sendmail_from= caalexandros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

; For Unix only.  You may supply arguments as well (default:
"sendmail -t -i").
sendmail_path = "c:\windows\system32\sendmail -t -i"

; Force the addition of the specified parameters to be passed as extra parameters ; to the sendmail binary. These parameters will always replace the value of ; the 5th parameter to mail(), even in safe mode.
;mail.force_extra_parameters =

and here is the basic php code

<?

$headers = "From: caalexandros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx \r\n"; $headers.= "Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 "; $headers .= "MIME-Version: 1.0 "; $mail_sent = mail("meteoro62@xxxxxxxxxxx", "An HTML Message", $body, $headers); echo $mail_sent ? "Mail sent" : "Mail failed";

?>

<N.A.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje news:913097E11AB70F4BA5EDF1611ECAA8B901B1AE9C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you are using a Windows version of PHP, the mail facility is pre-compiled.  All you need to do is set the PHP.INI directives below.

[mail function]
; For Win32 only.
SMTP = server@xxxxxxxxxx
smtp_port = 25