Re: Apache + Windows + PHP

Sounds like you're using Vista (XP has an "End process" button rather
than "Finish process"). If so, you have my sympathies. In any case, try
right-clicking on the process and using the context menu. In XP, at
least, one of the options is "End process tree". Clicking that will kill
anything. The joys of Vista are one reason I'm on a deliberate migration
from XP to Kubuntu Linux...

--
Bob Stout <rbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
IM common ID: <rbsjrx>