From: "Marcos R. Cardoso" <mcardoso@xxxxxxx>
To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 7:03 PM
Subject:  Apache + Windows + PHP

I've been using the following configuration on a web server here at work:
Win2003 Server
Apache 2.0.58
PHP 4.4.2

Until last week, I was doing the link between Apache and PHP through the
DLL php4apache2.dll at the "LoadModule" section on httpd.conf. Now this
link is being done through the "Action" section on http.conf and
everything seems to work fine (even better).

I'd like to know which way is better to use, or if it depends on the
kind of application used at work. I work in a library and queries are
constantly triggered by users searching our titles looking for a
specific book or material. They also use the web applications to renew
the book loans, reserve some material, etc.

TIA

--
Marcos R. Cardoso
Seção de Documentação e Automação