From: Moore, Joshua [mailto:Joshua.Moore@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 6:24 AM
To: Juan Ignacio Borda; php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  Printing via webapp

Yes it is a printer on LPT1. Well IF it is indeed a permissions problem then
I would guess its permissions on the barcode printer im trying to print too
because if I change the printer to my LaserJet it prints fine with no
warnings or errors.

However looked on the PHP manual comments it said this:

"If you need printer_write you must to change the datatype:
printer_set_option($handle, PRINTER_MODE, "RAW"); "

so my code:

<?
function getPrinter($SharedPrinterName) {
    global $REMOTE_ADDR;
    $host  =  getHostByAddr($REMOTE_ADDR);
    return "\\\\".$host."\\".$SharedPrinterName;
}
$handle  =  printer_open(getPrinter("ZebraZ4M"));
printer_set_option($handle, PRINTER_MODE, "RAW");
printer_write($handle, "Text to print");
printer_close($handle);
?>

The warning goes away but it doesn't print!! :( Nothing in the apache2 error
logs :(

Im stuck, any ideas?