Re: Printing via webapp

I'm intrested on this function too, did you tried to print locally let's say to LPT1 ? this will jelp you debug if it's the case that you can't print or acces a shared resource.
In that case I really can't help you since I've never heard of Uniform Server.

Uniform Server is a WAMP package. It was mentioned on this or the Db
list recently.  Presumably then, Apache's permissions would be the
determining factor?

http://www.uniformserver.com/

Niel