Re: Retrieve all SESSION variables.

I'm sure if you explained to us, what are your trying to accomplish, we might find a more elegant solution then reading the raw session data from all users.

-AV

Alf Stockton wrote:
Stut wrote:
Alf Stockton wrote:
Is there a method whereby one can retrieve all php SESSION variables on a Windows server.
I have tried:-

<?php
    session_start();
    foreach($_SESSION as $key => $val)
        {
        echo $key . " : " . $val . "<br>";
          }
?>

but this appears to only return current user variables.

Shocking that. You think maybe there's some security-related reasoning behind that?

Try sysadmin wants to know who is doing what.