From: Gustav Wiberg [mailto:gustav@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 4:06 AM
To: 'php windows' (php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject:  automatic-click flash?

Hi there!

I searched the Internet about "Click to activate this control"... Why it
is viewd in IE...

"Q. Why do I see "Click to activate this control."?
Microsoft(r) changed the way ActiveX controls behave so Dynamic HTML
(DHTML) events related to user interaction, such as onblur and onclick,
are automatically blocked. To activate an interactive control, either
click it or use the TAB key to set focus on it and then press the
SPACEBAR or the ENTER key. Interactive controls loaded from external
script files immediately respond to user interaction and do not need to
be activated.

Basically, you now need to click the control to "approve" it before the
Flash and navigation buttons will work."

and after this reading,... I've been thinking.

Is it possible to make an automatic click in Javascript to an embedded
flash-object?

/Gustav