From: Alf Stockton [mailto:alf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 3:51 AM
To: php windows
Subject:  Reload/refresh web page

I need to add some coding to a web page that forces a reload from the server every time the page loads, no matter where the user came from.

I already have the following meta tags but that does not do what is required.

I also cannot use the full URL, as has been recommendedon the web, as these pages could be at various of my users branches and they could well

have their own URLs.
ie No standard URL available.

My first thought was to add refresh within a onload but this would be daft as one would end up in a permanent loop.

Please make suggestions.