Re: PHP & Javascript

And don't forget to add
$thevariablecontainingthenumbertwo = intval($thevariablecontainingthenumbertwo);
or stripslashes

Mikael Grön wrote:
Google! is your friend, but I acutally enjoy typing. :)

Do something like this:

<script type="text/javascript">
window.location="another.php?UID=<?php echo $thevariablecontainingthenumbertwo; ?>";
</script>

or something like that. :)
You know, PHP parses before the browser gets to do JavaScript stuff, so when the browser gets the code, it'll say UID=2 ... or what ever variable you've got stored in $thevariablecontainingthenumbertwo.

Mike

Alf Stockton skrev:
Please suggest a way to pass the value contained in a PHP variable to Javascript. I have $ID with a certain value in PHP and want to do a Javascript window.location="Another.php?UID="+2;
and replace the above hardcoded 2 with the value in $ID.