Re: MSSQL returned: Invalid object name

This sounds like your MSSQL connections are getting mixed up.

If the two databases are on the same server and the same sql login has
access to both databases you can query everything from a single conenction.
You just have to qualify the tables/procedures with <database>.<user>.table
to the server knows where to look.

If you need two different connections and the host/user and passwords are
the same you must tell mssql_connect to force a new connection. Set the
optional forth parameter to true.

- Frank