MSSQL returned: Invalid object name

I have a php script where I need to access tables in two different MSSQL databases. The scenario is ..... access 1st database to retrieve data that will be used when calling a StoredProcedure within the 2nd database which will return data with which one can access the 1st database to retrieve more data.

If I do both calls to the 1st database by hardcoding info from 2nd database all works well but if I access 1st, call StoredProcedure then attempt to do a select back on the 1st I get :-
MSSQL returned: Invalid object name 'EarnRate'
EarnRate is an existing table in 1st database.
Please help.

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

Q:	What do you call a principal female opera singer whose high C
	is lower than those of other principal female opera singers?
A:	A deep C diva.
My email disclaimer is available at www.stockton.co.za/disclaimer.html