Re: Fatal Error: Allocated memory size problem...

Hartleigh Burton wrote:
You were in the right area thats for sure. I had a look through where the script was ending a bit closer... there is a function i use to make the sql query safe for inserts if magic quotes is not on thats something like this...

function WalkAddSlashes(&$item, $key) {
if(!is_array($item)) {
$item = addslashes($item);
$item = str_replace("\"",""",$item);
}
}

I'm happy you solved your problem, but I think it's worth pointing out that your function is flawed if the intention is to make the data safe for inclusion in a MySQL query. Addslashes() doesn't do anywhere near enough, you should be using mysql_real_escape_string() instead.

-Stut