Re: Fatal Error: Allocated memory size problem...

Hi Stut,

You were in the right area thats for sure. I had a look through where the script was ending a bit closer... there is a function i use to make the sql query safe for inserts if magic quotes is not on thats something like this...

function WalkAddSlashes(&$item, $key) {
	if(!is_array($item)) {
		$item = addslashes($item);
		$item = str_replace("\"",""",$item);
	}
}

The strange thing is that this function was not being called at all from this particular script, however the include file was being loaded. So I made sure that there were minimalist includes for this particular script which cut out any unnecessary junk. This solved the php memory problem which then brought me to a MySQL error where the max_allowed_packet size was too small which was a simple fix.

Thanks for the help everyone, greatly appreciate it.