php_http

I've download the PECL DLL php_http.dll for php 5.2 and installed it into my
ext dir.  Everything is set up correctly, all other extensions work fine.

php_http fails with "The specified procedure could not be found." Note that
unfound modules fail with "The specified module could not be found." I've
tried checking for dependencies, but havn't gotten far with that.

Any thoughts?