auto upload

this might a strange code i request, plz forgive my rudeness.

everyday i was update a doc where i always put on d:\report\today.xls where
i use a simple upload document prog (inside only box for upload only? and
submit). the file i upload will save on file folder (inside the upload
folder)

today i want to skip that procedure.. i want to build this web where i open
the site (http://server-e/upload/index.php) then click the button/submit..
this button will triger action where i will upload the d:\report\today.xls
file "without using browse/file input".

can u help me?? i do know about the unsafe that metodh.. thx for your
attention.