Calling Illustrator from PHP

Hi there,

what I want to do on my Windows server: open Illustrator, make it open a
JavaScript file and execute it (manually you would go to File -> Scripts),
all controlled via PHP.

Unfortunately I got no idea on how to do this. I only got some codesnippet,
that opens Illustrator. Not that much, I´d say:

$WshShell = new COM("WScript.Shell");
$illustrator = $WshShell->Run("Illustrator.exe", 3, true);

I googled quite a lot on this, but found actually nothing... I have no idea
where to look at to find something on Illustrators Object hierarchy.

Has anyone done something before like this with Illustrator? Any
documentation you could point me to?

Help would be greatly appreciated!