Question on virus/worms

    My company's got a web site using PHP.  But the server is actually
an IIS 5 sitting inside a Win2K server.  So naturally, I'm using php dll
filter.  (Please don't tell me to use Apache because we need IIS for
other services).  This server also has got an anti-virus installed
(McAfee to be exact).

    Since more than a year, I've got several warnings from McAfee
telling me that it was able to catch some virus/worms which were inside
the computer.  Here're their names:
PHP/Chaploit
Perl/BackDoor-CXY.gen
PHP/BackDoor.gen
BackDoor-CUS!php Trojan

    Do they mean anything to anyone of you?  Do you know how they've got
inside the computer?  Is there anything to do to prevent that?  Are they
known PHP virus/worms to PHP community?

    Thanks in advance.

    Seak