From: Harpreet [mailto:harpreet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:22 PM
To: php windows
Subject:  Search results

I have a search page on my web application that searches a database with
1000's of rows. The search results are returned in like 45-50 seconds.
If the user goes to another page and then returns to the same page again
it takes the same amount of time.

Is there a way to use session variables to remember the search results
and if user comes back to the page with the same criteria it shows the
static results and not take as long.

Help is needed urgent. Thanks

Regards,
Harpreet Kaur