Here is how to 'sniff http'

All,

I thought this might be of use to you and maybe even the guys at Angler.

On the news groups and email lists I frequent I often find people wanting to know what is exactly happening between a server and client.  The snag is that I could not find written up any method that would work on any platform for any browser without having to change the browser settings etc.

So - I delved into the trashcan that is my memory and came up with this:

http://nerds-central.blogspot.com/2007/01/sniff-http-for-free-find-out-what-is.html

Let me know if it is of any use.

Best wishes

AJ