Re: File not found error

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure I know what you mean by "if
installed in its default layout". I didn't changed it at all. I just
unpacked it in apache/htdocs/phpBB2. I have php installed in c:\php. I
probably wasn't very clear as to the broken includes thing. Basically
anywhere in phpBB2 that says "include( "./../file.php" ) or "require(
"./../file.php)" fails with file not found error. I can change them
all to have absolute path or do something like "include( dirname(
_FILE_ ) . "../file.php" )" but I don't want to do that for all of
phpBB2 and all of MediaWiki. So I figure I must have something
configured incorrectly right? Thanks.
- Alex