RE: Ereg problems

No, this is what I said in my original email.

I want to allow the following: a to z, A to Z, 0 to 9, and "_-'" (without
the double quotes) and spaces.

I don't care about length, I don't care about order. I just want the user to
be able to use these characters. A to z A to Z 0 to 9 and the character _-'
and spaces.

So ABCDE __-' is valid, so is _-aaaBBcD' __

Thanks