 From: sx03@xxxxxxxxxx
 To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Sent: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 2.30PM
 Subject: Re:  php5
Hi Trystan! > Recently I had to perform a fix, so got the files off the server, and then loaded them up on my local PC (running 5.0). I had quite a few problems. For example, using <?= some code ?> didn't work, I had to change them to <?php echo some code ?> (is there something I can change in the PHP.ini file so that PHP 5.* can use <?= statements?). Don't know, if it works for <?= too, but short_open_tag = On will allow using <? instead of <?php Regards, Stefan -- PHP Windows Mailing List (http://www.php.net/) To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php