Re: Checking for result of call to mssql_query()

Hi Alf

You'd be better off asking this type of question in the database list.
I'm not familiar with MS-SQL, the syntax doesn't look much different to
the MySQL flavour.

When you say " whether the query works or not"  do you mean the query is
failing with an error, or it simply returns no data?  I'd suggest you
test for TRUE first to determine if the query suceeded, but returned no
data.  If that fails, test for FALSE.

Niel