RE: Edit files WITHOUT down- and upload

Citrix could take care of you, if you're willing to spend some money.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Staiger [mailto:mstaiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 10:01 AM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Edit files WITHOUT down- and upload

dear group,

we're looking for a possibility to directly edit word or excel-files
that are located on a web-server (Win2003Server/Apache/PHP) without the
need to download the files, edit them locally, store them locally and
upload the new revisions afterwards back on the server. We cannot use
FTP for security-reasons and we heard about possibilities like WebDAV.
Therefore we're looking for examples or references. Or alternatives?
Thanks,
Marc