Re: GD2

Oliver Quirke wrote:

> I am not an expert, but I am trying to set up GD2 on my localhost server (I
> run Apache 2.0.54 and PHP 4.3.11), and when I decomment the extension, all
> of my pages take forever to load, and then fail. Do I need to install some
> other files or something? I am trying to get Coppermine Photo Gallery to
> work.
>
> Oliver
It's probable that Apache did not start at all due to an error in
php.ini. Try restarting it using Stop and Start shortcuts in Start menu.
Uncommenting 'extension=php_gd2.dll' in php.ini is usually not enough,
it's necessary to change line 'extension_dir = "./"' to point to your
extension dir, e.g. 'extension_dir = "c:/php5/ext"'. More information on
http://php.net/manual/en/install.windows.extensions.php.

Peter Kuma