Re: Apache 2.2 and PHP-5.1.4

Thanx for the info. It seems as if u have worked with both IIS and apache. What are the advantages and the disadvantages and in general what would u recommend.

Aaron Kenney wrote:
The indication that I get from the documentation is that PHP 5 isn't
compatible with Apache versions higher than 2.0.58, at least in
Windows. Eventually I am sure that the PHP people will get this
working. It just takes some time to do a release.

I have PHP 5 running on IIS on a Windows 2003 server, but I also have
PHP 5 running on Apache 2.2.0 on a Fedora Core 5 server. So I know
that PHP5/Apache 2.2.x does work on Fedora Linux when installed
through yum. If you have the capability, perhaps you'd like to go that
route if you must use this combination.

Otherwise, I can try installing this combination on my Windows XP Pro
test PC at the next possible moment.
-Aaron Kenney