From: Harpreet [mailto:harpreet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 2:23 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Database Invalid

If a Session is left for an hour or so, the message "Database Invalid"
will be displayed on the next attempt to navigate to a page.  Would it
be possible to jump back to the login page?  Or better still, display a
popup with the text "Session has expired, pleas log in".  When OK is
pressed we would go back to the login screen.

Let me know if any one has nay ideas.

Regards
Harpreet Kaur