Re: php_gd2.dll not found

You have to change your defaul tinclude path inyour PHP.ini file.

  Stephane

Derek C Hopkins <derek.hopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
  I am having the same problem

At 11:04 AM 25/04/2006, Ari Davidow wrote:
>I am thoroughly confused.
>

>I have just upgraded my dev environment to Apache 2 (where it
>was), php 5.1.2 (PHP 5.1.2 zip
>
>package), MySQL 5.0.20a, under Windows XP.
>

>Anomaly 1:
>
>I carefully navigated the MySQL mess, got the required DLLs into
>my /ext folder, noted where extensions are found in php.ini,
>uncommented the lines to load mysql and php_gd2. MySQL drivers
>load fine, so I am uncommented correctly and have correctly
>designated the folder where extensions are to be found. I continue
>to get a message that php_gd2 is not found.
>

>PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
>'c:\php\ext\php_gd2.dll' - The specified procedure could not be
>found.
>

>Anomaly 2:
>
>When I do a "phpinfo();" to see what is actually loaded, among the
>info is the notice that I am using php 5.0.3-dev.
>

>What might I be doing wrong? Is there a patch for php_gd2.dll that
>I have missed? Have I somehow downloaded the wrong php version, or
>could something simply have gotten corrupted?
>

>Thanks,
>
>Ari

Cheers Derek

Derek C Hopkins, Phone +1(450)678-7768
6640, Biarritz, Fax +1(450)678-4252
Brossard, E-Mail derek.hopkins@xxxxxxxxxxxx
QC, Canada, J4Z-2A2.

==== FreeBMD - England and Wales - Birth - Marriage and Death Transcriptions

==== Check out FreeBMD Scan2 Syndicate page (revised daily)
Please bookmark our new home http://www.scan2.org/scan2.html

==== Check out QFHS Marriage Transcription Project page (revised daily)
(Quebec Family History Society)
Please bookmark our new home http://www.scan2.org/qfhs.html

Check out my web page (22jan1997) Last Revised 28 May 1998

Check out Abney Park Indexing Project (revised 14 MAR 2000, 195,000 names)

Check out my web Ramsgate page

Check out the Quebec Family History web page