shopping cart

hi. I have probably posted about os commerce before, but I fixed the css
file to where some of the pictures shows up great. But the pictures I took
and added to my cart are not.  If there a php file i need to change or could
you all tell me how to fix this.  The probleim i'm having is my website on
interenet explorer it shows up fine in fire fox
www.searcydigest.com/catalog if anyone wants to look at this and help me
figure out what i need to do to fix this problem. Thanks.